Wednesday, March 18

I wish stories like this got more time on the front page of the New York Times. It was the top story for about .003 seconds there.

A 33-year-old actor was waiting for the subway to come, when a man fell onto the tracks, hitting his head on the rail and passing out.

Mr. Lindsey said he sensed a train was approaching, because the platform was crowded. “I dropped my bag and jumped down there. I tried to wake him up,” he said. “He probably had a massive concussion at that point. I jumped down there and he just wouldn’t wake up, and he was bleeding all over the place.”

He looked back up at the people on the platform. “I yelled, ‘Contact the station agent and call the police!’ which I think is hilarious because I don’t think I ever said ‘station agent’ before in my life. What am I, on ‘24’?”

No comments:

Post a Comment